Urgently need an experienced professional to take on technical leadership of your development process – a Chief Technical Officer? Want a convenient and cost-efficient alternative to hiring such a specialist in-house? Our CTO services will help you shape your development team and processes, as well as technology strategy. Leverage our expertise to prepare your business for growth and transformation!
When Do You Need CTO as a Service?
CTO as a Service is a great way to adjust software design and development processes quickly and efficiently, boosting your team’s productivity. Many successful startups, including YouTube, Snapchat, and Lyft, employed external CTO services at some point.
An outsourced CTO will be beneficial for your business if:
- – you have a brilliant product idea but little understanding of how to bring it to life
- – you’ve managed to start product development, but the architecture you chose turned out to hinder further progress
- – you do not require a full-time CTO at the moment and have to focus on ensuring cost-efficiency, paying only for the services your company really needs
- – you need an external expert to help your development team deal with various technical issues
- – you need extra expertise to guide your business through digital transformation successfully
- – you are looking for a specialist with profound technical leadership experience to create project technical roadmaps, assess contractors, and negotiate technology aspects with stakeholders.
How Our CTO as a Service Can Help Your Business
Everyday team management
We will lead your team as a CTO through day-to-day operations keeping your development processes agile and efficient. Our experts will advise how to optimize your routines and team structure.
As your CTO, we will advise you on development team optimization and help you to fill technical gaps with the necessary specialists. Moreover, we can mentor your less experienced employees.
We will help you put the technological side of your project in line with your business objectives. Get customized sets of tools and integrations to satisfy your business needs in the long run.
Independent technical audit
We analyze the technical side of your project and provide you with exhaustive recommendations for improvements. With our help, you can develop your product more efficiently.
Digital transformation strategy
We will oversee the technical transformation of your business process, in particular, cloud migration. Our experts will plan it to be as smooth and efficient as possible.
Our team will guide you through any compliance procedure, from GDPR and government regulations to industry-specific standards such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.
Types of CTO as a Service We Offer
We can join your project at any stage to cover all your technical leadership needs. You get a full-time remote specialist(s) who deals with everything from team management to roadmap creation and infrastructure setup.
- - A cost-efficient alternative to hiring an in-house CTO
- - Swift access to deep tech and business expertise
- - A professional focused on your tasks 40 hours a week
We offer your development team access to highly-specific expertise. Working in cooperation with the technical and business departments, we cover specific areas that require a boost.
- - Reduced workload for your full-time CTO
- - Highly qualified assistance with particular project areas
- - Seamless integration of third-party experts into your development process
We will leverage our technical expertise to support your development process while you are looking for and onboarding a full-time CTO.
- - CTO responsibilities covered until a full-time CTO is hired
- - Help with full-time CTO recruitment and onboarding
- - Your development process set up and fine-tuned
We cooperate for a short time to help you deal with specific tasks. Our experts can help you develop new features or guide you through product scaling or transformation.
- - Your particular short-term goals covered from a CTO standpoint
- - Detailed recommendations on further maintenance and development as a result of tech audit
- - Assistance with advanced troubleshooting if necessary
Why Devox Software
- 92% of our clients admitted they saved their budgets
- 87% of startups we’ve cooperated with gained ROI more than 100%
- 10 out of 10 clients extended their tech teams in an expected way
Large and experienced team
- 100+ engineers
- 70+ projects completed
- 1,000,000+ IT professionals available in the region we operate in
- 100% of our agreements are fulfilled
- 87% business satisfaction rate
- 82% of our clients have cooperated with us for at least two years
- $1B+ is the total capitalization of the businesses who trust us to be their tech partner
The solutions they’re providing is helping our business run more smoothly. We’ve been able to make quick developments with them, meeting our product vision within the timeline we set up.
Listen to them because they can give strong advice about how to build good products.
We get great satisfaction working with them. They help us produce a product we’re happy with as co-founders. The feedback we got from customers was really great, too. Customers get what we do and we feel like we’re really reaching our target market.
I’m blown up with the level of professionalism that’s been shown, as well as the welcoming nature and the social aspects.
Devox Software is really on the ball technically.
We hired the Devox team for a complicated (unusual interaction) UX/UI assignment. The team managed the project well both for initial time estimates and also weekly follow-ups throughout delivery. Overall, efficient work with a nice professional team.
Their intuition about the product and their willingness to try new approaches and show them to our team as alternatives to our set course were impressive. The Devox team makes it incredibly easy to work with, and their ability to manage our team and set expectations was outstanding.
Devox is a team of exepctional talent and responsible executives. All of the talent we outstaffed from the company were experts in their fields and delivered quality work. They also take full ownership to what they deliver to you. If you work with Devox you will get actual results and you can rest assured that the result will procude value.
The work that the team has done on our project has been nothing short of incredible – it has surpassed all expectations I had and really is something I could only have dreamt of finding. Team is hard working, dedicated, personable and passionate.
I have worked with people literally all over the world both in business and as freelancer, and people from Devox Software are 1 in a million.
Event Management Platform, USA
Function4 is a USA-based professional event ecosystem that offers a simple, user-friendly discovery venue for the financial services sector. The enterprise event management software features a single, real-time dashboard with zero setup for event attendees, hosts, and sponsors. Function4 also provides discovery, data, and tools to help the right people discover the right events.
Wellness social network and media platform with a marketplace feature, Australia
ActivePlace is a social platform dedicated to health, fitness, and an active lifestyle. It is a three-sided network that connects people with like-minded individuals, mentors, and businesses – all related to physical activity and healthy living. The company approached the development team to create a wellness app that would cater to different categories of users and provide personalized functionality to each member group. The main goal was to build a unique project from scratch that combined social media and marketplace features.
Multifunctional showroom assistant for world known kitchen appliances manufacturer, Australia.
ILVE is a global manufacturer of gas and electric household cooking appliances with a reach across 40 countries worldwide. Since 1975, the company has been known as a niche brand specializing in developing an extensive range of built-in ovens and cookers for both commercial and domestic use. ILVE was looking to create a showroom assistant to increase the level of sales and make it smooth for the end client. Besides the end client-facing part, a variety of managerial dashboards were created to allow sales consultants and business managers to execute their functions and have everything controlled in one place.
Our Tech Stack
- Web Development:
- Mobile Development:
- Data Visualization:
- Data Warehouse:
What is the CTO’s role?
The CTO directs the technical team and supervises technology decisions. They ensure the company’s technology is reliable, efficient, and scalable. A comprehensive technology roadmap they create and maintain will determine the company’s future technological trajectory.
How to find the right CTO for your company?
There are several aspects you should pay attention to while trying to fill this position.
- – Assess the candidate’s professional experience, preferably in your business domain. View a candidate’s past jobs, ask their previous employers for extensive feedback.
- – Check out the candidate’s social media, in particular, their LinkedIn page. The presence of publications where they share their expert opinions is a good sign.
- – Pay attention to communication skills during interviews. CTO has to interact with various specialists and should be able to convey ideas quickly and mentor others easily.
All that said, finding a suitable candidate may take you much time and effort. If you have tight deadlines and a limited budget, consider CTO as a service from Devox Software. Contact us, let’s discuss your needs!
Will you provide CTO as a service according to my time zone?
Yes. Our technical experts are located in Eastern Europe. Syncing their working hours with those of Western European clients is not a problem. North American clients will have a three-four business hour overlap, sufficient for effective collaboration.
Do you provide a non-disclosure agreement?
Yes. We will sign such an agreement before you share any sensitive information about your business. We value our reputation and do our best to keep your data safe.