QA Automation Engineer
Devox Software is looking for a talented and result-driven Quality Assurance Automation engineer. In this role, you’ll be able to develop your skills and build the test automation process being a part of our team.
We are working with a client on a strategically important Business transformation program for a niche UK Bank.
The project requires the development of robust integrations between numerous components to support a more automated and scalable core business process.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible working hours
- Clear leadership
- Direct communication with client
- Mentorship program
- In-house English classes
- Corporate events
- Table games Friday
- Sports and lounge zone with game console
- Sick days
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in Web Application Automation (Selenium);
- Knowledge of programming language (C# or Java is preferable);
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL;
- Knowledge of REST service patterns and other client/server interaction models;
- Good knowledge in quality assurance process, methods, approaches;
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate level of English is a must.
- Being a part of the SCRUM team and building Test Automation processes and ensuring its right execution;
- Developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures;
- Develop and maintain UI and backend test automation suite;
- Execute smoke, regression and performance testing of web application;
- Manage a continuous integration process;
- Work with the engineering team to increase our quality standards across all projects.