Drupal Software Engineer Software Engineer
Devox Software invite you to take part in a three-month internship program.
You will get challenging and interesting tasks, study and cooperate with the whole development team to work on internal projects. Our tech leads will guide you through the development process — you will attend workshops and tech talks with seasoned professionals.
At the end of the program you will have the final interview, and if you pass it successfully, you get a job offer and the opportunity to work on the clients’ projects.
The program is free-of-charge, moreover, you will get a salary during your studies.
Start your career in software development right now!We are working with a global client within the agro-chemical sector on a strategically important transformation programme for a global organisation.
We are working with a global client within the agro-chemical sector on a strategically important transformation programme for a global organisation.
Why Join Us?
- Flexible working hours
- Clear leadership
- Direct communication with client
- Mentorship program
- In-house English classes
- Corporate events
- Table games Friday
- Sports and lounge zone with game console
- Sick days
- Overall 3 years experience in Drupal CMS enterprise web applications
- Experience in Drupal 9 is must with strong understanding of Drupal 9 and core principles
- Experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP
- Strong knowledge in PHP, MySql, Apache
- Experience in Multisite, Multilanguage & implementations
- Intermediate English level is a must
- Develop Drupal 7 / Drupal 9 web and mobile dynamic and data driven solutions
- Contribute to Drupal 7 to Drupal 9 migration project
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements
- Advocate and be an expert for Drupal within the group
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams / stakeholders in a seamless manner